About The Deborah Group
Our Mission is to provide personal and professional strategies for success using customized solutions that combine art and science, to produce sustainable results, in a dynamically changing environment.
Using a mentoring approach, our protégés identify what will work for them in their workplace, while The Deborah Group teaches techniques to implement those strategies. We use simple, yet adaptable approaches to problem-solving. Relationship management skills are maximized since the intelligent leaders we partner with recognize that consensus building is an important strategy for successfully implementing executive decisions. Although analyzing data and process work, including Six Sigma are valuable, introducing interpersonal skills into the business environment enhances workforce acumen for a results driven, integrated approach.
The Deborah Group was founded by Deborah Herting, a principal with over twenty years of experience in industries across a broad spectrum, as well as government experience at the local, state, and federal levels. Deborah partners with associates from a variety of backgrounds to form The Deborah Group, a consulting boutique, that uses a multi-faceted approach to meeting today's individual and business challenges.
We are small enough to provide dedicated service to our clients yet have the ability to utilize a network of highly trained, global professionals. Client engagements include various areas of interest, size, and time duration.
In today's economic climate, The Deborah Group uses top tier academic training combined with life skills and years of business experience to develop customized, creative, and positive solutions that are unique to each client's needs. Inherent in The Deborah Group's philosophy is the use of collaboration and teamwork, including within the practice, to appropriately align and maximize associates' talents to best serve our clients. This approach ensures 100% client satisfaction.
Professional experiences and education include cross cultural exchanges. For this reason, The Deborah Group can take either you or your organization to the highest level of competitive advantage in a global marketplace.
Areas of Expertise|
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Organizational Dynamics
- Human Resource Management
- Fortune 100 Corporations
- Healthcare Facilities
- Local, State, and Federal Governments
|Memberships and Affiliations|
- Columbia University Alumni
- Cornell University Alumni
- Harvard University
- INSEAD Business School, France
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Sloan School of Management
- Oxford University
- Stanford University
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of London
- University of Pennsylvania Alumni, including The Wharton School
- University of Pennsylvania Organizational Dynamics Exchange Network
- Academy of Management, Organizational Development and Change Division
- Registered Organizational Dynamics Consultant
- Philadelphia Region Organization Development Network
- Project Management Institute
- Project Management Institute, Delaware Valley Chapter
- International Coaching Foundation
- Philadelphia Area Coaches Alliance
- Central Bucks Chamber of Commerce
- Central Bucks Community School Instructor
- Civic and Corporate Board Memberships
- Volunteer(s) with various Community Organizations
- Professional Certifications
- Project Management Certification
- Leadership, Practitioner, Coaching, and Global certificates
- Six Sigma Training