About Deborah H. Herting, PMP, CPVA, CPBA
Area of Expertise
Individual, team, and organizational assessments as part of strategic development for corporate enterprises and public entities of all sizes. Emphasis is on stakeholder risk and change management.
- Consulting services regarding customized "strategies for success" by identifying goals and objectives, assessing organizational dynamics, and partnering with each client to implement change using positive psychology and creative thinking.
- Strategic planning
- IT Project Management for large, complex initiatives using global resources
- Consultant services to a Finance Sub-Committee of the South Carolina Legislature
- Consultant services to New Hope Borough, PA which resulted in National Historic Landmark area designation
- Project Management Professional (PMP) by the Project Management Institute
- Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst – DISC Communication (CPBA)
- Certified Professional Values Analyst - Personal Interests, Attitudes, and Values (CPVA)
- Master of Science in Organizational Dynamics, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- ENPC School of International Management, Paris, France
- HEC Executive Education, Jouy en Josas, France
- Master of Public Administration, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Allegheny College, Meadville, PA
Ms. Herting has over twenty years of experience in organizational assessment and development, business strategy, large scale project and program management, and corporate training. She has led global teams in delivering multi-year IT projects, delivering within scope, schedule, and budget. Her program level expertise includes international collaboration.
- Professional consulting, coaching, business strategy
- Organizational assessment and development
- Training for public entities and corporate organizations